Brand Name: Ruixing
Model : KP-60-1
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set/sets
Packaging Details: Suitable for sea transport or as required by the customer
Capacity：60 tons for transfer cart
Description of KP-60-1 cable reels Rail Transfer Cart
KP-60-1 electric transfer cart, This type rail transfer trolley is served for port engineering construction. Main custom need two rail transfer trolleys in synchronous operation to transport the huge bridge girder. According to this purpose, our engineer design this rail transfer trolley with hydraulic lifting platforms. The synchronizing function between two hydraulic lifting platform rail transfer trolleys is well performed by our engineers` elaboration.
- Cable reel electric flat car is powered by cable reel 380 voltage electricity by control system, to drive the car go forward, backward, start and stop. It is suitable for frequent start and stop. Advantage include move smooth, long service life, suitable for various environments, can work in and out of the workshop, or in the explosion-proof environment, the electric flat car` motor is a soft start motor, slowly start, slowly stop, protect the safety of transporting workpieces and operators
- coil weight they can put on the cart, coils stable in the transportation, coil cart table deformation.
- Coil quantity on one cart, we manufactured one to two coils holder on the cart according to coil dimension and placing position to meet the customer requirement.
- Unique box girder design structure make the table even force and avoid table deformation.
Production Supply Scope
Machining industry, automobile manufacturing, steel companies, smelting, casting, logistics, molds, engineering, tunnels, aviation, medical equipment, etc.
Advantages of KP-60-1
- Easy maintenance
- Frequency use
- Special function surface treatment
- Can be applied in several environments.
- Comparatively low cost
- Using any time
- No strict requirements for the railway’s construction.
|Modle||Load capacity (ton)||Overall size ( L*W*H)||Track inside distance(mm)||Running speed（m/min）||Running distance(m)||Power(v)||Recommended steel track|