Brand Name: Ruixing
Model : KP-10-1
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 set/sets
Packaging Details: Suitable for sea transport or as required by the customer
Capacity：10 tons for transfer cart
Description of KP-10-1 cable reels industrial trailer
KP-10-1 cable reels industrial trailer is very popular with the customers from metallurgy industry. For this small kind of cart, the users care the following problems:
- coil weight they can put on the cart, coils stable in the transportation, coil cart table deformation.
- Coil quantity on one cart, we manufactured one to two coils holder on the cart according to coil dimension and placing position to meet the customer requirement.Unique box girder design structure make the table even force and avoid table deformation.
- For cost reducing, our professional design will make Good steel is used on the blade, save money in not key point position.one end of the cable is connected to the power supply on the ground, and the power supply to the car motor is provided by the cables. This series is low cost and suitable for large tonnage (5-500t) flat carts, but not suitable for long distance running (cable 20 to 200 meters).
- Cable reel electric transfer flat car is a cable reel type powered track running flat car. It use AC 380V electricity cable which is connected to the flat car, winding during working powered the flat car. The reeling device is installed under the flat car and directly powered electric motor to move the car by AC controller. The cable reel is not limited by using time. It has low requirements on the track type and has large load capacity. It is suitable for many working environment with high frequency. The max running distance can reach about 200 meters.
Production Supply Scope
Machining industry, automobile manufacturing, steel companies, smelting, casting, logistics, molds, engineering, tunnels, aviation, medical equipment, etc.
Advantages of KP-10-1 cable reels industrial trailer
- Easy maintenance
- Frequency use
- Special function surface treatment
- Can be applied in several environments.
- Comparatively low cost
- Using any time
- No strict requirements for the railway’s construction.
|Modle||Load capacity (ton)||Overall size ( L*W*H)||Track inside distance(mm)||Running speed（m/min）||Running distance(m)||Power(v)||Recommended steel track|